Carenado has released another service pack to the Piper PA-34 Seneca II for X-Plane. Product Page - X-Plane.org
- Fuel needles go down with batteries switched off, instead of avionics switched off.
- With engines and battery off, all lights go off (cabin lighting, audio panel buttons, gear annunciator lights, engine annunciator lights)
- GNS430 power logic tweaked.
- Fixed memory leak causing X-Plane to hang during exit after longer flights in the Seneca
- Main gear releases brakes prior to touchdown
- Added support for external hardware used to change radio frequencies