Orbx has updated the FTX Australia Traffic Pack for FSX to version 3.22. Download at the Orbx Website.
Changes in version 3.22:
- Australia’s newest Airline, Air Australia has been added using their latest schedules and brightly painted Airbus aircraft.
- New Jetstar ‘Powderfinger’, ‘Quicksilver’ and ‘Telstra’ special liveries added.
- Royal Brunei schedules updated.
- Air New Zealand’s newest B777-300 (delivered Jan 2012) in All Blacks Livery added.
- 3 of Air new Zealands subsidiary, Eagle Airways, B1900s in All Blacks Livery added.
- Beechcraft 76 Duchess aircraft and repaints added.
- Lots of new Cessna liveries including some of the more colourful Oxford Academy paints added.
- The problem with a Green tinge visible on some aircraft when viewed from afar has been fixed.
- Flight dynamics for the Piper Cherokee range updated to provide a smoother landing.
- A number of other small anomolies fixed.