Khamsin has updated the North American T-28C Trojan for X-Plane to version 1.1.
Version 1.1 ChangeLog:
- Fixed bug "Perpetuum mobile"
- Fixed bug "dead generator"
- Fixed Drain Manifold Button
- Avionics are now "off" by default
- Corrected textures and animations for gears lock indicators
- Mixture handle now sticks to "full rich", "normal", "cut-off" with no intermediate setting.
- Sounds stop when Xplane enters pause mode
- All sounds are now "spacialized"
- Improved electrical consumptions calculations
- Fuel Boost Pump and Fuel Valve are now linked as in the real stuff
- High altitude power and ceilings tuned
- New Livery : VF84
- New sound : fuel boost pump.
- New sound : rotating beacons engines. (Thanks to GregHoward for his inputs about this.)
- Volumetric propeller
- Version displays on the low-left corner of the screen for 10 seconds
- One can switch back to learning mode without reloading the plane : menu/plugin/Gizmo/scripts/Virtual Flight Instructor
- DEBBUG MODE "BLACKBOX" for better customer support can be enabled or disabled on demand (generates a log.file that logs all flight-related data --- NB : ~1Ko per monitored second)